All operations dealing with transportation of equipment components, materials and produced items are the responsibility of a separate business unit – ROLT trans. Besides, ROLT trans acts as a main operator of a strong production and storage terminal located within Kolomna (12 Kanatny prospect) several minutes walk from "Kolomensky plant of process equipment".
The company provides the whole range of works dealing with acceptance, shipment, sorting and handling of all cargo types in Russia and the CIS countries, services of safe storage (including cooling units with electrical supply), railcar storage and other logistical services. The terminal is located in the centre of Kolomna, Moscow region, and has its own non-public railway tracks from station Golutvin (code 233805).
ROLT trans terminal is located on 11 hectrares. The territory includes:
- railroad tracks with total length of 10 km and capacity of up to 500 railcars of any type as part of property;
- open and closed storage premises, equipped with loading and unloading areas for different types of loads;
- closed workship, equipped with bridge cranes (in total 9 units) with lifting capacity from 10 to 35 t and all types of special appliances (electrical magnets, grab buckets of all types, cargo grabs etc.).
Inside there are two tracks with total amount of 24 railcars. A high cargo platform is arranged for work with covered railroad cars. The transloading complex is equipped with storage area 18, 700 m2 in total. All storage complexes are fully equipped with electricity. To arrange unhindered transfer of cargo vehicles all the buildings are equipped with front gates of 5 m high. The total area of open zone is 2.8 hectares, 1 hectare is allocated for inert loads.
Elevated track, designed for 5 railcars, allows to unload any loose materials.
To control the weight of the shipped cargo on all stages of loading, reloading and storage at the entrance railroad and truck scales are installed. ROLT trans keeps its own stock of special vehicles (excavators, front front-side forklifts and forklift trucks, loaders, dumpers, autocranes etc). Own locomotive provides round-the-clock spotting/picking and shunting, providing intensive cargo handling. The approach enables any cargo and transportation goal within a short period.
ROLT trans managers have a sustainable work experience in logistics and are able to suggest optimal solution for the most outstanding transportation task. All our terminal employees are certified and have a valid permission to conduct all works dealing cargo.
For today ROLT trans monthly transloads in total 50 thousand tons of different cargo.
ROLT trans provides legal entities and individuals within a radius of 200 km from our terminal.
In order to increase cargo turnover, area and storage area equipment level in 2014 ROLT launched a complex terminal upgrade programme.
On finalizing the programme the logistic centre will be able to sort and handle the loads in volume of up to 100 thousand tons per month.
- Cargo receipt/shipment import/export;
- Transhipment from a railcar to another railcar;
- Unloading from a railcar to a motor vehicle and delivery;
- Cargo sorting and handling;
- Cargo safe storage;
- Loose cargo transloading;
- Oversize and heavy cargo receipt and shipment;
- Special railcar acceptance;
- Cargo preparation for transportation;
- Mixed river-railroad-motor shipment arrangement;
- Cargo consolidation and de-consolidation;
- Railcar storage;
- Cargo customs clearance.